Proactively prospect and maintain positive relationship with customers within an assigned region.
The following responsibilities are general duties; the actual duties required of this position may vary.
- Proactively maintain and retain existing customers.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Cultivate and exhibit an awareness of market behaviors and competitive trends.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the company’s available services, lines of business, pricing structures, and offer additional services as appropriate to existing customers.
- Oversee and manage current company vendors.
- Communicate with logistics team on a consistent basis.
- Participate in relevant trade shows and other company-sponsored activities as required.
- Experience in recycling commodities.
- Ability to work remotely from a home office and travel.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior communication skills, both with internal support teams and external customers.
- Self-motivated, highly driven, and a high degree of personal integrity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Newport CH offers a competitive salary, commission, expense account and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, matching 401k, and paid vacation. For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume to email@example.com