Newport CH International is a leader in the field of exporting recyclable fibers, plastics, and metals. We are known for providing professional, efficient, and excellent service to all of our suppliers and customers around the world. We are actively looking for plastic brokers in the Midwest, South, and South East regions as well as Central America, Europe, and Canada. The ideal candidate will already have a book of business in plastic commodities.
- Proactively prospect and maintain positive relationship with customers within an assigned region.
- The following responsibilities are general duties; the actual duties required of this position may vary.
- Proactively maintain and retain existing customers
- Cultivate and exhibit an awareness of market behaviors and competitive trends
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the company’s available services, lines of business, pricing structures, and offer additional services as appropriate to existing customers
- Oversee and manage current company vendors and/or equipment
- Communicate with logistics team on a consistent basis
- Participate in relevant trade shows and other company-sponsored activities as required
- Experience in recycling industry (recycling commodities preferred)
- Ability to work remotely (from a home office and travel)
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Superior communication skills, both with internal support teams and external customers
- Self-motivated, highly-driven, and a high degree of personal integrity
- Newport CH offers a competitive salary, commission, expense account and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, matching 401k, and paid vacation.
- For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume to NewportHR@newportchintl.com
***Please read the requirements before sending your resume! ***